Overview of VH Bio Ltd
VH Bio Limited is a leading supply and distribution company for the life sciences industry within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, specialising in key areas of science including Transplant Diagnostics, Molecular Biology and Immunology.
Overview of the Position:
The Marketing Coordinator will contribute to the implementation and management of our key marketing plans and activities related to growing and developing our business within the UK and ROI scientific market. Reporting to and working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will translate marketing plans into integrated and executable communication strategies by providing promotional and lead generation support into a variety of targeted scientific research and diagnostic markets. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing campaigns, collateral development, tradeshows and growing the digital presence/audience of our business.
The role can either be remote or based at our offices in Gateshead; it will be challenging and interesting, ideally suited to someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Tasks and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Contribute to the design and implementation of marketing plans and strategies aligned with business goals and growth areas
- Development and/or maintenance of marketing communication tools, including graphics, flyers/brochures, technical sheets, product presentations.
- Assist in organising trade shows and conferences.
- Drive promotional materials, product literature, e-mail campaigns etc.
- Supporting on all marketing projects including print and digital campaigns
- Producing and distributing e-newsletters
- Producing and replenishing marketing material
- Liaising with our suppliers and graphic design agency to deliver various projects
- Generating content and imagery for website
- Updating website with content and imagery using CMS
- Assist in digital marketing strategies and campaigns by leveraging insights from analytics
- Contribute to and develop campaigns to increase and develop product awareness to support sales growth
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities
Essential Qualifications and Experiential Background
- A relevant marketing qualification, or 2+ years marketing experience specifically focused on developing customer communications, campaigns and promotions
- Demonstrable experience with marketing tools
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills required
Preferred Experiential Background
- Demonstrable experience establishing and tracking marketing results, metrics and analytics
- Experience using CRM software
- Background/experience in life sciences field desirable (but not essential)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Non-Contributory Pension Scheme whereby, a sum equal to 8% of your salary will be paid into the Scheme by the company. This rises to 12% following 5 years continuous service.
- Company Private Health insurance scheme following successful probationary period.
- 23 days holiday allowance pro-rated for partial years, of which 3 must be kept for the shutdown period during Christmas, plus statutory holidays, rising by 1 day for every year’s service to a maximum of 28 days after 5 years.