QuantideX® NGS RNA Lung Cancer Kit
The QuantideX® NGS RNA Lung Cancer Kit* is a clinical research tool enabling the simultaneous assessment of fusions, exon skipping, and other expression targets frequently observed in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Leveraging Asuragen’s proprietary NGS-in-a-Box™ workflow and Sample-Aware™ bioinformatics quality control solutions, this kit offers a simple, sensitive, and reliable NGS assay for routine investigation of NSCLC samples.
Features & Benefits
The QuantideX NGS RNA Lung Cancer Kit offers a unique NGS-in-a-Box™ solution that provides unprecedented NGS workflow efficiency and high sensitivity at low input amounts from precious FFPE NSCLC samples.
Reduced Complexity | Assay incorporates sample-to-data solutions in a unique NGS-in-a-Box™ configuration
- Single assay for a broad range of important NSCLC fusion targets
- All-inclusive reagents from reverse transcription to NGS-ready library
- Fully integrated data analysis pipeline
Optimized Workflow | Efficient workflow leads to lower operational costs and reduced hands-on and total turnaround time*
- Reduced labor vs. current commercially available kits
- Improved turnaround time enables higher throughput
Quality Performance | Highly sensitive assay with integrated, Sample-Aware™ bioinformatics software and built-in quality checks to minimize erroneous results and sample failures
- Highly sensitive detection of RNA-based fusions
- Low input (~20ng) of RNA from FFPE
- Sample-Aware™ bioinformatics analysis and sample quality control
Relevant Content | A focus on only the most important lung cancer fusion genes, MET exon 14 skipping events, 3’/5′ imbalances and mRNA expression from multiple published data sources such as COSMIC, ClinicalTrials.gov, NCCN Guidelines, etc.
- 107 NSCLC-relevant fusions
- ALK, RET, ROS1, NTRK1 & PDGFRA 3’/5’ imbalances
- MET exon 14 skipping events (e13/e14; e14/e15; e13/e15)
- 23 mRNA targets, plus 3 endogenous control transcripts
A Fully Integrated Workflow | A unique NGS-in-a-Box™ configuration offers a simplified and fully integrated NGS workflow with cGMP-manufactured reagents, components and controls ready to run right out of the box.
- RT-PCR reagents
- A unique RNA Lung Cancer Sample QC kit (QuantideX qPCR RNA Assay (Lung))
- Gene-specific PCR primers and Master Mix reagents
- Barcodes for sample multiplexing
- Library purification and quantification reagents
- Integrated data analysis and reporting software (QuantideX NGS Reporter)
Rapid & Efficient | Adopt and run NGS-based analysis with minimum investment of time and resources, regardless of NGS experience and infrastructure.
- Fully integrated workflow reduces complexity and ensures reliable reagent quality
- Push-button analysis & reporting makes bioinformatics easy and efficient, regardless of experience level
- Integrated kit reduces workflow time by over 50% than competing NGS panels
Performance Data | QuantideX NGS Assay is capable of detecting fusions and splice variants down to 1:100 cells. (a) Admixture of MET exon 14 positive cell line in the background of wild-type cells, and (b) fusion, and (c) 3’/5’ imbalance status for an admixture of EML4-ALK positive FFPE in the background of a negative FFPE.
Push-button analytics & reporting suite | Set up and go workflow designed for easy installation and implementation, right out of the box.
Runs directly on lab desktop | Install locally on a standard Windows® desktop computer. No prior bioinformatics experience or large server environments required.
Comprehensive reporting | Full bioinformatics and reporting of variants (SNPs and indels), and standard QC metrics are automatically calculated.
Integrates QuantideX qPCR DNA QC Assay | “Sample-aware” bioinformatics that factor in functional template copy number, dramatically reducing false call rates.
Seamless updates offered with new panel designs & variant annotation | Software updates allow new panels to be adopted without re-investing in analytics when incorporating Asuragen QuantideX NGS panels.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic procedures.